Friday, March 21, 2008

Parable of the Garden

The week before spring break, our class took a walk downstairs to our little gallery. Our gallery's fun, there's some interesting things down there sometimes. When I went down there two weeks ago, I was kind of sleepy and grumpy, so I don't remember much. I do remember this one magazine though. It was originally online, but the artist gave us permission to print it and show it in the gallery. It was mostly pictures these stickers (mostly political) that people left on public places, like phone booths. Instant vandalism, wheeee! I'd like to pull a stunt like that one day. Not vandalism or anything big, but just produce some sort of art, mass produce it, and just leave it around for people to stumble upon and hopefully provoke some thought. I've actually got ideas, I should vector them out once I start having time again.

No comments: